You have the important responsibility of offering security to your customers. The safety of your staff and clients may suffer greatly if even the tiniest detail is overlooked or goes wrong. The reputation of your business is impacted by the security you offer.
When you use antiquated technology to make schedules, complete vital paperwork, and manually check your employees’ availability, unfortunately, a lot of things can go wrong. Additionally, you are wasting a great deal of time.
What to Look For in a Security Guard Management Software Solution?
Every business needs security company software that provides the following essential functions, regardless of whether you are just starting your own security guard business or have been managing your security firm for years:
- Potential value: It is simple to set up and provides a simple user interface.
- Ability to adapt: It may be changed to fit your team structures.
- Employee scheduling: You may manage and partially automate your staff scheduling process, which includes requests for paid time off and overtime.
- Location settings: You can geofence or area-track your security guards to make sure they’re there at the appropriate time and location.
- Digital forms and checklists: You can design digital forms and checklists for your staff to complete on the job and return to you for additional processing (such as incident report forms).
- communication: It features a direct communication option that allows you to reach your staff right away and the other way around.
- Hub of centralized information:: This feature enables you to upload and save all significant documents in a single location. Employees can check out their employee handbooks or learn rules for managing particular scenarios by visiting a knowledge center.
- Price: It is affordable and fits your spending plan.
- Reporting: You can quickly create and export reports using the pertinent information acquired by the system.
- Support: It has good customer service to assist you with any problems.
Our best choice for private security software is Novagems. With the help of this all-inclusive mobile software, security guard firms may better manage their personnel in all facets of their work!
Automated reporting, time tracking, scheduling, and much more may be made simpler to keep your guards on the same page (figuratively speaking) when working on any assignment or location. That results in fewer payroll mistakes, less time theft, an improved bottom line, and a contented workforce.
Here’s what to expect:
- Fast and Easily Scheduling Changes
Enjoy one concentrated location to set, arrange, and deploy your shifts to eliminate the hassle of frequently amending your shift schedule. Even your staff members can be informed via push notifications and alarms! View the availability of your security guards at a glance, duplicate shifts, keep track of vacation time, and more.
- A quick timer for the precise keeping of time
The user-friendly time clock from Novagems eliminates time theft by providing automated reporting of the precise moment each security guard clocks in and out. With the click of a mouse, you can keep track of each employee’s time, limit their work hours, and create an incredibly precise paycheck!
- Geofencing and GPS tracking
Find out what your security officers are actually doing on the job from the time they clock into the time they clock out. Employers can be tracked in real-time using GPS breadcrumbs. Alternatively, let them only clock in from the designated place.
- Team Connection Communication
Playing phone, text, and email tag is no longer acceptable! The direct 1:1 and group chat features of Novagems eliminate the need to search for someone to contact. You can phone, text, or directly message any employee using this app’s directory. Enjoy utilizing the conversation feature from the calendar and timer as well!
- Get Started in under two minutes; no training is required
Novagems can be deployed without special training or expensive additional equipment. Your staff can download the Novagems app for free to their smartphones. In less than two minutes, they can be up and running with the security guard app.