Manali has Something for Every Travel Enthusiasts
Manali– a gift of the Himalayas to the world. It’s a paradise to India and attracts tourists from the entire globe. Manali– The Valley of Gods is an excellent place for all honeymooners, nature lovers as well as adventure seekers. Located at an altitude of 1950 meters, on the Beas river in Himachal Pradesh. Breathtaking views, spectacular activities, colorful markets, white snow, and a lot more will let you fall for the place.
All these make the city a paradise for travelers. Booking the Manali tour aid you to experience a memorable and stress-free trip. Have you pondered how Manali has something for every travel enthusiast? Here is how.
Adventure Sports in Manali for Adventure Enthusiasts
Are you an adventure enthusiast? Then, Manali has ample adventurous activities for you. From thrilling hiking to river and water rafting, everything is in one place. The following are the most popular of them:
- Trekking: Yes, it offers trekking to its sports lovers tourists. It is an amazing way to explore the hills and valleys of the city. The popular trek routes in Manali that you must experience are Beas Kund Trek, Chandrakhani Trek, Hampta Pass Trek, Deo Tibba Trek, and Kheerganga Trek.
- Paragliding: Adore the thrill of touching the sky through Paragliding. See the spectacular view of Manali from the bird’s eye view. Experience the open sky above you, enjoy the surreal sight of the valley, and a lot more.
- River Rafting: Newbies or experts Manali’s river rafting is easy for all. Four rivers are Beas, Chenab, Sutlej, and Ravi. However the most ideal for river rafting is Beas.
- Hiking: Soak in the natural beauty of the city and its serene landscapes. Manali – Chandratal – Deo Tibba Base – Manali, Manali – Beas Kund – Solang Nallah – Manali are some popular hiking routes.
Additionally, you can indulge in various other adventurous sports activities such as skiing, snowboarding, camping, downhill cycling, zorbing, river crossing, and many others. Make your Manali trip unforgettable, enjoyable, and stress-free. These activities are popular in Manali that aids in refreshing your mind and recharging your battery level.
Cultural Attractions in Manali for Culture Tourists
Without visiting rich heritage, a Manali trip is incomplete. For cultural tourists love to explore the cultural attraction; Manali has a lot of cultural attractions such as:
- Hadimba Temple: The popular religious site of Manali also known as Dhungri temple. It is simply built and has a strange geographical characteristic.
- Vashisht Temple: A tiny but amazing temple in Manali. The temple got its name from sage Vashisht, seven saptarishis in Hindu Mythology.
- Raghunath Temple: It has immense religious and tourist attraction importance. It has an idol of Lord Raghunath that the king brought from the Tretnath Temple of Ayodhya.
- Bijli Mahadev Temple: It’s renowned for its Kash architecture and it houses Shiva-Lingam. The most ideal time to visit the temple is during Shivaratri.
Furthermore, the other cultural attractions of Manali are Jagatsukh, Jamula Temple, Sultanpur Palace, and much more. All these are the must-visit places if you are on your Manali tour. Make a list of the entire cultural attraction in the city and create your internet to experience a well-planned trip.
Scenic Beauty in Manali
Apart from the adventure and cultural attractions, the city of Manali has a mesmerizing scenic beauty. The following are some of them:
- Solang Valley: The popular tourist place of Manali, the city has a varied mixture of nature and the ranges of the Himalayas surrounding it. Involve in various activities in Solang Valley and relish the scenic beauty of it.
- Rohtang Pass: Near Manali is the Rohtang Pass that attracts travelers globally. Enjoy the thrilling adventure, and fall in love with its panoramic view.
- Jogini Waterfall: Situated in the beautiful valley of Manali, it includes pine trees and orchards. The captivating and cascading waterfall makes the place romantic for couples.
- Arjun Gufa: Situated near Pirni village which is 3 km far from the city of Manali. Arjun Gufa is popular due to its immense beauty and natural rock formation.
There are places such as Beas Kund trek, Hampta Pass, Manikaran, Bhrigu Lake, and so on. Numerous other stunning scenic places in Manali win the heart of tourists and make them visit the place again and again.
Food and Shopping in Manali
The Valley of Gods is not only for the adventurous, couples, or cultural people but also for foodies and shopaholics. Several tasty street foods in Manali are available like Bombay Bhel Puri- its spicy and tangy, Sidu-suitable companion of mutton and other non-vegetarian dishes, Khatta- prepared of pumpkin, dry mango powder, and crisp little balls known as boondi, Samosa, Babru-it’s like kachori someway is different, Aktori-made of the ingredient buckwheat, Tudkiya Bhat- made up of vegetables, rice and lentil, and many more. Relish the delicious food on your Manali tour.
For shopaholics, numerous shopping areas are available. You can explore the Old Manali market to purchase funky clothes and accessories. Tibetan Market is popular for Tibetan souvenirs, and for books, footwear, and artificial jewelry you can visit Manu Market. The Mall Road, Bhuttico, Himachal Emporium, and a lot more options are available to explore.
Whether you are in search of an adventurous trip, honeymoon tour, cultural trip, or exploring social things, Manali is the best choice to visit.
Eagerly waiting to visit Manali? Make your Manali tour packages at the most affordable cost. From to and fro transportation to stay-in and eat-out everything is arranged perfectly. Get set and Go to the Valley of Gods. You can also take the help of travel experts as these experts are proficient enough to make your itinerary and customize it as per your requirement.