A Beginner’s Guide to Laser Hair Removal
A Goodbye to Unwanted Hair!
Many individuals experience annoyance and shame as a result of unwanted hair. The struggle to maintain continuous shaving, waxing, and plucking can be frustrating, whether it is because of undesired facial hair, excessive body hair, or hair in places where it simply shouldn’t be.
Laser hair removal provides a long-lasting answer to unwanted hair. In the following blog, learn about A Beginner’s Guide to Laser Hair Removal: What to Expect and How to Prepare for the treatment, and get yourself booked right away!
What are the Results?
Although the outcomes of laser hair removal can differ from person to person. But the procedure can result in a long-term slowing of hair growth. Additionally, many candidates have a marked decline in hair growth in the treated area, the long-term effects of laser hair removal can be astonishing.
How many Sessions are Required for Optimal Results?
The person and the area being treated determine how many laser hair removal sessions are necessary. For the majority of candidates, 6 to 8 sessions each spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart, are required for the best outcomes.
Are there any Benefits or Side effects of Laser Hair Removal?
There are numerous benefits and a few side effects that are affiliated with the treatment, some of which are mentioned below. However, the candidates should not worry as the side effects will be gone in a few days.
- Safe & effective.
- Minimal downtime.
- Saves time & money.
- No more strawberry skin.
- The results are long-lasting.
- Suitable for any type of skin
- The appearance of the skin is enhanced.
- Can be done on the face and any part of the body.
- The treatment will not damage the surrounding skin.
The Side effects:
- Skin irritation.
- Allergy on the skin.
Can it be Done on all Types of Skin?
Although different skin types can get laser treatment, the efficacy and safety of the treatment may vary depending on the patient’s skin type and the particular laser technology operated.
Who are the Excellent Candidates?
There is a criterion for the candidates who are perfect for the treatment at Enfield Royal Clinic.
- Have fine lines or wrinkles.
- Appealing to remove unwanted tattoos.
- Candidates who have fair skin & dark hair.
- Not happy with the unwanted hair on the face or various parts of the body.
- The treatment is perfect for every skin condition for instance age spots & acne.
How to Prepare for a Laser Treatment?
To ensure the best results, the candidate is required to follow the instructions of the dermatologist.
- Keep the area clean.
- Consult with the best doctor.
- Prevent using blood thinners.
- Refrain from sun exposure.
- Be gentle with your skin.
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated.
- Avoid applying any aesthetic product.
- Refrain from waxing the treatment area.
- Shave the treatment area before undergoing the method.
How is the Procedure of Laser Done?
The procedure is done in the below steps:
- Prior to the treatment, the candidate will be required to wear goggles to protect the eyes.
- The treatment area will be cleansed & shaved.
- The laser will be administered to the area of treatment, emitting a light beam that is absorbed by the pigment in the skin or follicles of hair.
- To ensure that the appropriate amount is being delivered, the laser doctor will monitor the treatment area and adjust the laser setting as required.
- A cooling device is utilized to assist in keeping the skin cool and minimize discomfort.
Can the Candidate Shave between the Intervals?
Between laser treatment sessions, it is generally safe to shave the treated region, but it is essential to follow the advice given by the laser technician.
How much is the cost?
The cost of the treatment is not fixed as there are some factors that will impact the actual price of the treatment such as the requirement of sessions, the condition of the skin & type of hair, the name & location of the clinic, the expertise of the doctor, and some other expenses. However, the real cost will be decided at the initial meeting with the doctor.
Get Rid of Unwanted Hair & Strawberry Skin!
The answer you’ve been looking for may be laser hair removal if you’re sick of continually fighting unwanted hair. Anyhow, if you have any further concerns feel free to have a word with the best doctor in Dubai and get the laser treatment done right away. We assure to deliver you the best and the most desirable results that will last for a long time.